Click here to view brochure: ContemplativeInquiry2015
The Master of Education (M.Ed.) in Contemplative Inquiry and Approaches in Education is designed to fill the growing hunger for contemplative perspectives and practices in our educational institutions, communities and world at large.
This graduate degree program is the first of its kind in North America.
- Develop contemplative capacity in an age of distraction
- Develop sustainable selves
- Deepen, extend and refine leadership perspectives and skills
- Develop a contemplative education disposition that contributes to educational philosophy and practice
- Learn within a robust, broad, deep and coherent conceptual framework that builds on the knowledge, wisdom, and understandings developed so far in the contemplative education field
IDEALLY SUITED FOR
Educators, leaders, service-providers and decision-makers in both public and private settings who are seeking deeper levels of inquiry and transformation.